A history to be proud of
Smiths Concrete Ltd started business in 1957 with a single ready-mix plant at Cassington, near Oxford. Over the years, this has grown to embrace seven concrete plants (QSRMC accredited), one screed plant, two quarries and an inert landfill site.
Committed to Quality
We are committed to the long-term supply of quality products and services delivered when required and at competitive prices. We have established an enviable reputation in a complex industry based on this commitment and our values.
The Company is fully committed to planned restoration and conservation, either returning the land back to the farmer or providing lakes for various water activities. Many of the company's sites attract a wide variety of wildlife.